Brownsville Road offers an enriched academic experience punctuated by our International Studies curriculum.
- Students gain global awareness
- Our International Studies curriculum fosters collaboration and discovery.
- Build compassionate, culturally aware citizens
- We offer CLUE for academically gifted students.
- Provide many extracurricular opportunities for students
- Students are routinely involved in project-based learning.
- National Junior Beta Club
- Kids with Talent Music Club
- Community Learning Garden
- Plaza Comunitaria
- Gents Club
- Art Club
- Piano, Guitar, and Strings
We are here to assist you! Call us at 901-416-4300 or send us an email at email@example.com for more information about our school and programs.
Students who live within our school attendance zone do not have to submit a school choice application. They can simply register when the early registration period opens for the new school year in PowerSchool.
Students who live outside the attendance zone can submit a General Choice Transfer Application. Applications are based on available space in the school and are processed in the order they are received.
Students who are applying for the Optional Program can submit an Optional Program Application. Applications are based on certain criteria being met, and available space in the program. They are processed in the order they are received.
Learn more about the application process HERE.