FRONT DOORS DO NOT OPEN UNTIL 8:00 AM EACH MORNING.
Please follow the drop off procedures exactly to maintain safety. Do not park in the school drive or on the crosswalk. This stops the flow of traffic.
- Enter the school lot approaching from the south on Sanga and turning right into the first driveway.
- Stay in the right lane, driving around to the front entrance near the covered porch, pulling as far forward as possible.
- After dropping off your child, please exit by turning right only onto Sanga.
- Always follow the crossing guard's directions.
- Parents should stay in the car.
- If you're going to take longer, please park in the lot.
Car riders will begin dismissal at 3:10 p.m.
Please follow the pick-up procedures exactly to maintain safety.
- Dismissal for car riders begins at 3:10 p.m.
- All car riders MUST have a car rider hang tag. Please have your tag hanging for staff to see.
- Please pick your child(ren) up on time. Students are only supervised at dismissal until 3:30 p.m.
- Do not get out and walk up to the porch or entrance to ask for students.
- Enter the south entrance of Sanga.
- Remain in one lane.
- Students will be called by number inside the building.
- Students called will exit the building and will be loaded into cars by school staff in the loading zone.
- A staff member will conduct traffic to exit right on Sanga.
- Please remind your child(ren) to remain alert while waiting for their number to be called.
- Your assistance will be required to help your child learn their number.
- For the first few weeks, we will call the student's name and number to assist with this process.
- Remember to practice patience as we help all students exit safely.
Walkers will be dismissed at 3:15
- All walkers KK-5th will be escorted by staff members to the crosswalk where the crossing guard is. Once the crossing guard gives clearance, students will be escorted across the street by staff members.
- Anyone waiting to escort a walker home MUST meet them across the street at the crosswalk.
- Please leave room at the crosswalk for students to come and meet the person who is escorting them home.
- Parents should meet any walker at the crosswalk only.
- No students will be released to anyone until after they have crossed the street.
- All walkers MUST exit the campus by going across the crosswalk.
Bus dismissal begins at 3:05 p.m.
- Bus rider students are loaded onto buses by staff.
- Students will have a hot pink bus tag on their backpack.
- If a bus is running late, the school will send a mass message to parents informing them of the bus number and any pertinent information.
- Students in grades K through 1st are required to be supervised by an adult parent or guardian when delivered to the bus stop. These students will not be allowed to exit a school bus without a parent, guardian, approved adult, or a sibling 11 years or older present to receive the student.
Daycare Van Riders
Daycare dismissal will begin at 3:05 p.m.
Students attending daycares outside of school will be loaded into daycare vans, buses, or vehicles by staff.