Required Documents for New/Transfer Students

  • Student Records (For Kindergarten Registration: Children must turn five (5) years old on or before August 15)

    • Birth Certificate, Passport, VISA, I-94
    • Social Security Card or Social Security Number

    Tennessee (TN) Immunization Record

    • An official TN Immunization Certificate from your child's medical provider or any Metro Public Health Clinic

    Proof of a Physical

    • Physical examination must have been performed within one (1) year of enrollment

    Two (2) Proofs of Residency

    • TN driver's license or state-ID **MUST HAVE**
    • Current Memphis Light Gas & Water (MLGW) bill
    • Mortgage Statement or Deed
    • Lease/rental agreement
    • Public assistance/government benefits
    • Real Estate tax receipt
    • Municipal Water Bill
  • Lucy ES Seal

  • Memphis-Shelby County Schools Logo